114 queens road
Address : 114 Queens Rd, Clarendon Park, Leicester LE2 3FL, UK
Rooms from £110/week
114 Queens Road is an accommodation which is meant for student stay with everything available for them under one roof. Located very near The University of Leicester, this house is ideally meant for students to move-in . As it is furnished to its core students can move.in with just their luggage and everything else is there in this accommodation. The study campus or university are also near this student residence. The University of Leicester takes just 14-minutes’ on foot or if you prefer a vehicle then it will take just 14-minutes’ to reach by car.
The area has excellent transport facilities with conveyance available from Clarendon Park Road bus stop and Lytton Road bus stop. The Leicester London Road Railway station is just 6-minutes’ drive away. Even the Leicester airport takes 10-minutes’ by bus to board flights on time.
This spacious ensuite apartment is located on the vibrant Clarendon Park of Leicester. A renovated ensuite space is just for you with spacious 4 bedrooms available and with an ensuite shower option. This property will always make you feel modish with its modern interior, wooden flooring and . There is ample storage space with bookshelves and wardrobe.
Don’t worry about your security as it is taken care of by 24/7 onsite security staff. If you are worried about your home tasks and assignments, browse the internet anytime of reference as you have full time access to unlimited internet data through WiFi connectivity.
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Water Included
- Gas Included
- Electricity Included
Security & Safety
- Apartments : An apartment comprises one or more bedroom(s) with either ensuite or shared bathrooms. A one-bed apartment may be occupied by two people. For apartments with multiple bedrooms, communal areas like the kitchen, lounge, and more are shared equally by all residents of the apartment.
4-Bed Ensuite Apartment
- Double bed
- Study Table and chair
- Storage Space
- Bathroom and Shower
The accommodation offers 4 bedroom apartments with ensuite facility. Each bedroom has a double bed, bedside table, study desk & chair, and storage spaces for all your belongings. The window is well-lit and with ample storage the room looks clean. The kitchen is usually shared between residents.
1. The listed prices are per person, per week.
2. The rent may be paid via debit/credit cards or bank transfer.
3. The rent may be paid either in full or in 2 instalments without a UK Guarantor.
4. No holding deposit has to be paid to reserve a room.
What We Love
1. Free WiFi to stay connected with family and leave your homesickness at bay.
2. Ample storage facility in the room with wardrobe and bookshelves so nothing is left scattered on the bed.
3. Close proximity to shops like Sainsbury's Local, Saeed Supermarket, and Londis.