120 charles street
Address : 2 Colton St, Leicester LE1 1QH, UK
Rooms from £100/week
Located on Charles Street, this is a contemporary student accommodation Leicester which is within walking distance of various university campuses. Since De Montfort University is just a 13-minutes’ walk away from the residence, students can just roll out of bed to make it just in time for their early morning lectures. Also, the University of Leicester also takes just 25-minutes to reach on foot. The close proximity to the university campuses allows students to save both time and money on their daily commute.
The public transport links can keep you well-connected with the rest of the city, and if need be, outside the city as well. The nearest bus station is just a stone’s throw away from the residence so whenever you have free time just hop on a bus to explore this city. The Leicester Train Station takes hardly 7-minutes to reach on foot, so you can also explore beyond the city limits.
The rooms of this student housing Leicester has been fully furnished to the highest of standards, keeping in mind the needs and comfort of students. The bedroom comes with a comfortable double bed for a good night’s sleep, study space so you can study peacefully without any distractions and plenty of storage spaces for all your belongings. There is a fully fitted communal kitchen where you can cook your meals with absolute ease.
The property is strategically placed with the city centre reachable in a matter of few minutes where you can shop to your heart’s content at the Highcross shopping centre or load up on your groceries at the local supermarket. There are plenty of bars and pubs nearby so whenever you want to spend time with your friends, head to any one of these bars to enjoy a couple of drinks.
- Bathroom and Shower
- Common Area
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Water Included
- Gas Included
- Electricity Included
Security & Safety
- Secure door entry
- Apartments : An apartment comprises one or more bedroom(s) with either ensuite or shared bathrooms. A one-bed apartment may be occupied by two people. For apartments with multiple bedrooms, communal areas like the kitchen, lounge, and more are shared equally by all residents of the apartment.
2 Bedroom Apartment
- Double bed
- Study Table and chair
- Storage Space
2-bed Apartment: It is a nice and spacious room so you can live quite comfortably. The room is furnished with a cosy double bed, a small table, study desk & chair, and storage spaces for all your belongings. The window makes the room well-lit and airy. The kitchen and bathroom are shared between residents.
1. The listed prices are per person, per week.
2. The rent may be paid via debit/credit cards or bank transfer.
3. The rent may be paid either in full or in 2 instalments without a UK Guarantor.
4. A holding deposit equivalent to 1-weeks rent must be paid in advance to reserve a room.
What We Love
1. Enjoy the nightlife of the city with the best restaurants and pubs located very close to the property.
2. The rooms are quite bright and spacious for a comfortable stay.
3. The onsite laundry facility makes it quite easy to keep a supply of clean clothes.