PlanStudyAbroad.com Success to your future
Planstudyabroad.com referred as PSA is the “digital and online future” company powered by Global Reach, that aims at helping and assisting students globally with career counselling and admissions into prominent study destination such as USA, UK, Australia, NZ, Canada, and many more .The attempt is to help and guide students who are remotely located or professionally restricted to visit any physical office and wishes to process the entire admission system online without any hassles. Students are helped and guided by certified and experienced counsellors who will communicate and interact with them online. We are in a position to handle most of the steps without the need of the student to visit a branch/office physically, though at some stage they may have to meet a counsellor “face to face” for visa assistance or verification. There will however be a “human counsellor” interacting and handholding the student through the process even when the process is done virtually through this online portal. PSA welcome you to the digital world of counselling and is happy to help and assist 24 hours.
“To remain market leader through Consistent delivery of quality, ethical and
Professionally sound service to its clients (Students, education partners and government agencies.)
Global Reach will continue settingChallenging standards leading to an overall development in the industry.”
Why Global Reach?
- Global Reach has over the last 28 years successfully placed more than 25,000 students in different reputed foreign institutions along with counselling at least 100,000 students.
- As per student feedback surveys and institutions’ comments, a student counselled by Global Reach is much more well-informed than their peers. The satisfaction rate of GR’s delivery mechanism is a close to whopping 100%.
- Global Reach achieved unique feat of full 98% visa success rate for Australia, 99% for New Zealand and 99% for the United Kingdom. This is probably the most successful visa rate track record for any educational consultancy in India.
- Global Reach is steered by the far-ranging vision of its Managing Director, Ravi Lochan Singh, who has been an elected member of The Association of Australian Representatives in India AAERI (AAERI), right since its establishment in 1996. He has just been elected as president of this reputed outfit for the fourth time. Global Reach is a member of AAERI, which is an association of Australian educational representatives in India. AAERI was promoted in 1996 by AEI, Australian High Commission, New Delhi, to encourage self-regulation in the industry.
- In 1998, Global Reach was nominated as an NZ Education Advisor and at present is amongst the few agencies that are affiliates of the Education New Zealand Recognised Agency.
- The Managing Director of Global Reach achieved the distinctive honour of being India’s first accredited and qualified Australian Education Counsellor by clearing the EATC Certification in May, 2006. Consequently, the EATC Certification was obtained by many GR members and in 2008, Global Reach was awarded by AEI for having the highest number of certified counsellors in India.
- It is also a matter of pride for Global Reach to have more certified counsellors for the UK than even the British Council.
- The Singapore Tourism Board has certified several Global Reach counsellors as “Singapore Education Specialists” following prescribed in-country training.
- Several CCEA certified (Canada Course for Education Agents) counsellors for Canada are also part of the Global Reach family.
- GR has also been awarded as the Education Agency of the year in the prestigious PIE award ceremony in 2017.