12 7th Street
Address : 12 7th Street, Cambridge, MA, 02141, US
Rooms from $1427/month
Located in 7th Street next to the Twin City Plaza in Cambridge, this student accommodation is close to several prestigious Universities in the city. All university campuses of Harvard University, Suffolk University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge College, Tufts University, Lesley University, and Emerson College are within close proximity, thus making a daily commute a breeze.
Public transport availability is excellent in this region with Lechmere (MBTA station, Green Line) in the vicinity to board a train and have a weekend trip of the city and its outskirts whenever you feel so. Major buses plying in the area are available from 60, 80, 87 and 88 Lechmere bus stations. International students can board flights from Boston Logan Airport which is just 14-minutes’ drive away from the accommodation.
This is a renovated apartment that has an amazing backyard with all utility bills covered in the rent itself. This includes water, electricity, LPG, and internet facilities. The rooms are equipped with a bed, study, closet space, and comes with onsite amenities having shared laundry. There is a balcony, deck and patio available along with rooms having central heating facilities to keep residents warm in cold weather.
Those who want to put their hair down and unwind with friends can visit the nearby Star Market and CambridgeSide Galleria Mall which is hardly 3-minutes’ by car or public transport. In short this is an ideal stay option for students willing to settle down in Cambridge.
- Outdoor Balcony
- Washer and Dryer
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Electricity Included
- Water Included
- Gas Included
Security & Safety
- Secure Door-Entry
- Apartments :
12 7th Street / Unit 3
- Study Table and chair
- Cooking Hob
1. Comes with a full-size bed.
2. Includes bathroom, kitchen, dining area and terrace.
3. Features desk, chair, nightstand, dresser and built-in closet.
1. The listed prices are per person, per month.
2. The rent may be paid via cheque, money order, and credit/debit card.
3. The rent must be paid in full or in monthly instalments.
4. A deposit equivalent to one month’s rent must be paid in advance to secure a booking.
1. No Visa No Pay and No Place No Pay.* 2. For more details regarding the cancellation policy, please contact our booking expert team.
What We Love
1. The Wi-Fi is totally free and included in the rent to anytime internet browsing and download.
2. The central heating in all rooms to keep residents cozy in cold weather.
3. Malls and other places of interest are situated just a short drive away to make shopping and hanging out with friends a breeze.
Disclaimer: PSA and Global Reach have an exclusive tie up with University Living - an AI platform aimed at allowing students to search, compare and book accommodation overseas. They have 24x7 accommodation experts who can guide students and parents with the booking process and other value-added services related to higher education overseas.