158 Mag 6
Address : 158 Magazine Street, Apt # 6, Cambridge, MA, 02139, US
Rooms from $1492/month
This is a modern student accommodation that helps strike the perfect balance between academic and social life. Students will not have to worry about how far the universities are, as most of the institutions are within close proximity. Harvard University is just 10-minutes away by car whereas Massachusetts Institute of Technology is just a 25-minutes’ walk away, leaving students with plenty of spare time. Boston University takes less than 20-minutes to reach on foot while Northeastern University can be easily reach within 15-minutes by bus.
Public transport viability is also the biggest concern with students but at 158 Mag 6 student residence, they can stay well-connected with public transport facilities. The nearest bus stop is just a 3-minutes’ walk away while the Saint Paul St. subway station takes only 20-minutes to reach on foot. This makes traveling in and around the city is a breeze for students.
The accommodation are well-furnished with hardwood-style flooring, private bedrooms and shared bathrooms, all designed keeping in mind the comfort of students. The rooms have a queen size bed, big closet, ample window for natural light, a dresser, night stand, and lamp. You can prepare delicious home-cooked meals in the company of other residents in the fully-equipped kitchen. The common areas area the best place to unwind and relax after a long hectic day at lectures and chat with other flatmates. You can also watch the latest TV shows and movies with your friends on the television in the common room.
The property is well-placed such that you can find a wide range of bars, cafes, and restaurants in close proximity. There is an outdoor gym located in the Magazine beach park where you can exercise during the morning and evening. Head to The Asgard Irish Pub, located just a few minutes away from the residence, for some drinks.
- Storage Space
- Trash Disposal
- Washer and Dryer
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Water Included
- Gas Included
- Electricity Included
Security & Safety
- Secure Door-Entry
- Apartments :
158 Mag 6 / Unit 1
- Study Table and chair
- Cooking Hob
1. Comes with a comfortable queen bed.
2. Includes shared bathroom.
3. Features big closet, ample windows, desk with chair, dresser, nightstand and lamp.
1. The listed prices are per person, per month.
2. The rent may be paid via cheque, money order, and credit/debit card.
3. The rent must be paid in full or in monthly instalments.
4. A deposit equivalent to one month’s rent must be paid in advance to secure a booking.
1. No Visa No Pay and No Place No Pay.* 2. For more details regarding the cancellation policy, please contact our booking expert team.
What We Love
1. The property has a shared laundry facility to ensure clean clothes all the time.
2. Strategic location near malls, museums, and other entertainment zones.
3. The room heating ensure that you stay warm and comfortable when the weather is chilly outside.
Disclaimer: PSA and Global Reach have an exclusive tie up with University Living - an AI platform aimed at allowing students to search, compare and book accommodation overseas. They have 24x7 accommodation experts who can guide students and parents with the booking process and other value-added services related to higher education overseas.