1023 Dandenong Road
Address : 1023 Dandenong Road Malvern East, Vic 3145
Rooms from A$285/week
1023 Dandenong Road offers comfortable housing facilities to students. The property is most suitable for those pursuing academics from the Monash University, as it is just 12- minutes’ away on foot. It ensures peace of mind of both the student and their parents.
You never have to worry about transportation in and around the city as the closest bus station is an 8-minutes’ walk and the train station is 11-minutes’ walk away from the property by walk. This will also help you save time and money. Visit the Duldig studio or spend a sunny weekend at the Glen Iris Park.
Choose an individual apartment and have the entire house to yourself or choose a 2-sharing apartment and spend some good time with your inmate. Relax on the comfy bed and use the clean and hygienic bathroom. Also, say goodbye to days of waiting in the launderette, because now you can be done with your dirty laundry with the onsite laundry facility available in the property.
This property has to be your top choice if you plan on enjoying a comfortable living at affordable rates. This secure building is located conveniently from every student essentials store.
- Laundry Room
- Air Conditioner
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Gas Included
Security & Safety
- Secure Door-Entry
- Apartments : An apartment comprises one or more bedroom(s) with either ensuite or shared bathrooms. A one-bed apartment may be occupied by two people. For apartments with multiple bedrooms, communal areas like the kitchen, lounge, and more are shared equally by all residents of the apartment.
Large 2 Bedroom
- Study Table and chair
- Cooking Hob
1. Large two bedroom apartments with neat private bathroom and kitchen.
2. Kitchen with modern appliances including gas or electric cooking, full-sized fridge and microwave.
3. Includes a living room with tiled floor, while the bedrooms have carpet, a single bed and mattress , study desk and chair, built-in robes and air-conditioning.
1. The listed prices are per person, per week
2. The rent may be paid via debit/credit cards or bank transfer
3. The rent may be paid either in full or fortnightly as per convenience.
4. 4. A bond amounting to 4 weeks’ rent + 2 weeks of rent must be paid in advance to make a booking.
1. No Visa No Pay and No Place No Pay.* 2. For more details regarding the cancellation policy, please contact our booking expert team.
What We Love
1. Spend some time in the spacious balcony and enjoy the evening breeze.
2. The 24 hours security and secure door access facility takes good care of the residents’ safety.
3. Fitness and sports enthusiasts can join the nearby football or tennis club.