ISEP was created by the Catholic Institute of Paris in 1955, where Edouard Branly, then Professor of Physics, discovered the radioconductors at the origin of wireless transmission (TSF).
Since its inception, ISEP's pedagogical project has focused on high-level scientific and technical training, which places a major emphasis on human training, which is essential for future responsible managers.
Today, ISEP has adapted to changes in society by providing general training in digital technologies. Listening to the needs of companies, encouraging the singularity of profiles, ISEP stands out clearly as one of the best engineering schools in France.
1. A guaranteed and exciting career future.
2. Very good salaries at the exit: 43 K € on average.
3. Make you a committed digital player in society.
4. 130 international partner universities, an exclusive partnership with Stanford.
5. Education in line with current technological developments.
6. An innovative pedagogy based on several pillars.
7. A complete "Entrepreneurship" device.
8. Two sites ideally placed for full and intense student life.
9. A school that is part of historical continuity.
10. Access to a large alumni network.
Job opportunities Digital technology is now everywhere: from complex industrial equipment to daily objects (mobile phones, transportation, household appliances, etc.). It holds a major place in a globalized economy and opens up new hiring opportunities for our graduates. Every...ISEP is highly ranked amongst the graduate engineering schools in France Basing on the survey of the French magazine Usine Nouvelle, ISEP is ranked among the top French graduate engineering institutions: France’s 1st private engineering school and 11th out...Key Figures 9 specializations 9 months of internship 30 student associations and clubs 130 international partners (universities and graduate schools around the world) 100% of our students go abroad 100% of our students get employment within 3 months 350...ISEP Alumni
Ranking / Awards
ISEP was ranked by the student in the first rank (out of 174 institutions) for the criterion "Making a living in information technology". This testifies to the excellence of ISEP's training, the strength of its engineering degree and its proximity to businesses and the professional world.
- Type of Accommodation: Off Campus
- 28 Rue Notre Dame des Champs, 75006 Paris, France
- To know more contact PSA toll free number 18002585772