Bachelor of Arts in Business
With close proximity to the top container port in North America, you can land internships and meet industry experts to launch your career.
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
We give careful consideration to all applicants who apply to Marymount California University. Our application process is designed to discover who you are as an individual and how you might benefit from the opportunities available at Marymount. We conduct a holistic review of your application to consider academic performance and personal qualities demonstrated in community involvement, extracurricular activities and achievements.
We strongly recommend the following college-prep curriculum:
- English — Four years
- Mathematics — Three years (Algebra, Geometry and Intermediate Algebra)
- History/social sciences — Two years
- Natural science — Two years
- Foreign language — Two years
- Academic elective courses — One to two years
Required application documents
- A completed admission application accompanied by a nonrefundable $50 application fee.
- An official high school transcript.
- A personal statement or essay that gives us a glimpse into who you are, your career aspirations and why you want to attend MCU. A recorded video interview may replace the written statement.
- The following documents are recommended (but not required) for admission and merit scholarship consideration:
Standardized ACT, SAT and/or TOEFL test scores.
A letter of recommendation from a teacher or counselor.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 14700 USD
Application Fee: 50 USD