Graduate Certificate in Health Management
This course aims to meet the needs of health professionals who are required to document evidence of continuing education in order to maintain active membership in their professional associations, the Australasian College of Health Service Management. It is designed to serve as a flexible, self-directed entry into other advanced academic courses such as the Master of Health Management.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
With a Graduate Certificate in Health Management from UNE, you will have a foundation in the key skills and knowledge that underpin effective leadership and management, ensuring you have a competitive edge in dynamic and demanding healthcare environments.
Health management expertise adds value to a broad range of leadership and management appointments, including roles in:
- hospital or practice management
- health service planning
- policy development
- organizational performance planning and development
- health information management
- risk management.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
A candidate shall:
- (a) hold an AQF Level 7 Bachelor qualification in the same or another health, business or management discipline from a recognized educational provider; or
- (b) satisfy UNE by means of other relevant* professional experience by submitting a Statement of Service from your employer and/or a resume outlining a minimum of three years' full-time (or equivalent) relevant* professional experience.
* Relevant disciplines include, but not limited to: Counselling, psychology, social work, nursing, teaching, human resources, life coaching, community services, children's services, youth work, care for the aged, care for the disabled, residential client care, welfare studies, human welfare studies, pastoral care, and medicine
- Course Type: Online
- Course Level: Post Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 06 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- Graduate Diploma in Economics at University of New England
- Graduate Diploma in Accounting at University of New England
- Graduate Certificate in Human Resource Management at University of New England
- Graduate Certificate in Business at University of New England
- Graduate Certificate in Agribusiness at University of New England
- Graduate Certificate in Accounting at University of New England