Global Fashion Management MA
Please refer to our deadline information before submitting an application to this course.
This course has been developed in consultation with leading fashion retailers and represents a new direction in the integration of fashion retail management, fashion marketing, international consumer behaviour and supply chain planning.
You'll engage with a unique blend of numerical management skills, master analytical tools and customer marketing techniques in order to understand and shape global retail operations.
The course structure allows you to study at both the internationally renowned School of Design and Leeds University Business School, one of the top departments of its kind in the world. This means you'll have the opportunity to gain the varied knowledge and skills needed for a managerial career in the exciting, dynamic and internationally-oriented fashion sector.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Film Studies MA at University of Leeds
- Performance Design MA at University of Leeds
- High-Performance Graphics and Games Engineering MSc at University of Leeds
- Geographical Information Systems MSc at University of Leeds
- Digital Communications Networks MSc (Eng) at University of Leeds
- Communications and Signal Processing MSc (Eng) at University of Leeds