Bachelor of Commerce / Bachelor of Global Studies
Enhance your commerce specialisation with an understanding of the social, political, cultural, environmental, and economic changes shaping the world. Pursue a career as an Australian or international public servant, diplomat, social entrepreneur, travel journalist or in tourism. You can major in Accounting, Financial Services, HR Management, Management and Marketing.
This degree offers students with a unique opportunity to study abroad (ACU has over 60 partner institutions around the world), or gain valuable international workplace experience with one of our internship partners.
Students have the opportunity to study a Diploma of Languages in either Spanish or Italian alongside their degree to further enhance their employment opportunities.
Inherent requirements ensure the academic integrity of a course is maintained and preserves the university's learning, assessment, and accreditation processes. They must be met by all students.
There are essential components of a course or unit that demonstrate the capabilities, knowledge, and skills to achieve the core learning outcomes of the course or unit.
- compliance with the policies, procedures and regulations which are applicable to all students at ACU.
- the mandatory requirements associated with the course of study, eg attendance, completion of assignments.
115 Victoria Parade, Fitzroy Vic 3065 Locked Bag 4115, Fitzroy MDC Fitzroy Vic 3065
40 Edward Street, North Sydney NSW 2060 PO Box 968, North Sydney NSW 2059
Brisbane Campus (McAuley) 1100 Nudgee Road Banyo, Qld 4014
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Business management and regulation employment relations; government service (including diplomatic service); international relations; international trade and investment; international marketing and advertising; journalism; management; personal investment; public sector; policy administration; retailing and wholesaling; travel and tourism; the United Nations system and other international organisations; social entrepreneurship; companies with a global outreach.
- 2 years
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
CBSE All India Senior School Certificate (AISSC) with a minimum average of 65% in best 4 academic subjects;
Indian School Certificate (ISC) with a minimum average of 65% in best 4 academic subjects; Senior Secondary School Certificate from National Open Schooling with a minimum average of 65% in best 4 academic subjects;
Higher Secondary Certificate from the State Boards listed below with a minimum average of 65% in best 4 academic subjects;
• Andhra Pradesh
• Gujarat, Karnataka
• Tamil Nadu
• West Bengal
Local languages and non-academic subjects are excluded.
English Language Requirement
- IELTS 6.0 (with a minimum of 6.0 in speaking and writing, and 5.5 in listening and reading).
- Course Code: 074607A
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) (1 year) at Australian Catholic University (ACU)
- Bachelor of Theology (Honours) (1 year) at Australian Catholic University (ACU)
- Bachelor of Theology at Australian Catholic University (ACU)
- Bachelor of Theology / Bachelor of Philosophy at Australian Catholic University (ACU)
- Bachelor of Theology / Bachelor of Laws at Australian Catholic University (ACU)
- Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Laws at Australian Catholic University (ACU)