Spanish, Portuguese and Latin American Studies BA
Spanish and Portuguese-speaking countries are among the most diverse and dynamic in the world. This degree will allow you to combine Spanish with learning the Portuguese language, so you can explore the cultures of the Spanish-speaking and Lusophone world.
You’ll develop your language skills through core modules, while being introduced to key areas of Spanish, Portuguese and Latin American culture and history.
But you’ll also be able to choose from a wide range of optional modules exploring these vibrant regions, pick up practical skills such as translation or specialised language for business purposes. What’s more, you’ll build on this knowledge by spending time abroad in both a Spanish-speaking and a Lusophone country.
Because we are such a big department, we can offer flexible degrees with an array of topics to choose from. Whether it’s postcolonial writing, Latin American cinema, the African diaspora or the Spanish Civil War, you can find what you’re looking for at Leeds.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Portuguese and Russian B BA at University of Leeds
- Portuguese and Russian A BA at University of Leeds
- Linguistics and Philosophy BA at University of Leeds
- Languages, Cultures and Politics BA at University of Leeds
- Languages, Cultures and Philosophy BA at University of Leeds
- Languages, Cultures and Linguistics BA at University of Leeds