Master of Event Management
The ICMS Master of Event Management is designed for working professionals seeking formal qualifications, as well as students seeking exposure to best practice within the event sector. It is a postgraduate degree that aims to develop strategic thinking and conceptual, analytics and current, practical skills.
Successful events can result in sustainable social, economic and infrastructure outcomes and are emerging as a key strategy for communities coping with globalization and the new economy. Underpinning a strong emphasis on the international event sector, the Master of Event Management is designed to develop strategic management skills and knowledge that may be applied to the delivery of events in a range of local, national and global settings.
Fondly known as “the castle on the hill” (where the Hollywood blockbuster The Great Gatsby was filmed and where Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban were married), the ICMS castle is a Sydney landmark dating back to the 19th Century.
As well as being regarded as one of the most beautiful cities in the world, Sydney is also one of the most exciting places to study and work. The ICMS City Campus is located in the beautiful Manning Building, right in the heart of Sydney’s business district.
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
- Associations Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Conference/Meeting Organiser
- Convention Business Development Professional
- Destination Marketing Consultant
- Event Bidding and Procurement Professional
- Event Manager/Director/Producer
- Exhibition Coordinator/Manager
- Project Manager
- Venue Manager
- Venue Sales Professional
Sydney / Melbourne / Brisbane:
Regular 2 years post study work visa for international students completing Bachelors and Masters degrees (minimum 92 weeks), 3 years for Masters by Research and 4 years for PhD. graduates
Other Locations (Regional centres and other regional areas):
International students studying at regional universities will be eligible to access an additional
2 years in Australia on a post-study work visa
(Which means a Bachelors or Masters graduate can get up to 4 years of PSW visa)
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must meet one (1) of the following criteria:
- A Successful completion of a bachelor degree (or equivalent as recognised by the Australian Government's qualifications recognition tool) in any discipline.
- B Successful completion of a diploma or associate degree qualification (or equivalent as recognised by the Australian Government's qualifications recognition tool) and 4 years of relevant management experience.
- C Successful completion of at least five (5) appropriate full-time managerial or professional experience.
For More Information Please Contact to Our Counselor.
- Course Code: 097379G
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 02 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A