Bachelor of Business (Honours) (Public Relations)
The Bachelor of Business (Honours) provides high-achieving undergraduate students with analytical, theoretical and empirical skills that differentiate them from other graduates. An honours degree signals to potential employers that you are someone with exceptional ability, motivation and commitment to your field. It gives you the chance to integrate the practical and conceptual knowledge gained through your degree.
As an honours graduate, you can clearly demonstrate an ability to undertake rigorous independent research.
Gardens Point campus is located in Brisbane's city centre, beside the Brisbane River and adjacent to the City Botanic Gardens and Queensland Parliament House. At the centre of the campus is the Old Government House which was built in 1862 and re-opened in 2009.The faculties of Business, Law, and Science and Engineering are based at this campus.
Application Processing Time in Days: 40
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
UniHub is a free, online database for job listings, work experience opportunities, employers, and career workshops. CareerHub advertises jobs across a range of industries and is a great place to start your job search. Once you have a student username and password, you can access opportunities in our CareerHub.
- Public Relations Officer/Consultant
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Academic entry requirement
A completed bachelor or coursework master's degree that includes a major in the area of intended study or a qualification deemed equivalent. Students must have achieved a grade point average (GPA) of 5.5 or better on a 7-point scale in the relevant degree or other qualifications and experience which is considered by the Executive Dean, QUT Business School to qualify for admission.
Applicants are required to nominate a supervisor and topic before submitting a formal application. Normally applications will be successful only if a supervisor and topic are well matched. The Business School does not guarantee supervision capacity for all topics. Applicants should ensure that there is a genuine fit with the potential supervisor's research interests by looking at the interests of the researchers within the relevant school as stated on the Business School website. The Research Coordinator within each school can also assist with this process.
To assist applicants to find an appropriate supervisor, applicants should:
- Identify the supervisor's research interests by looking at the interests of the researchers as described on the Business School website.
- Contact the HDR Admissions Officer within the QUT Business School. This contract should include a transcript of academic records, the topic area which they wish to study, the school in which they wish to undertake their research, and if known, the name of a potential supervisor. The information will be passed onto the nominated school or supervisor.
- Course Code: 009038B
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: 100 AUD
- Bachelor of Business at Queensland University of Technology
- Bachelor of Creative Industries/Bachelor of Human Services at Queensland University of Technology
- Bachelor of Creative Industries at Queensland University of Technology
- Bachelor of Business/Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) at Queensland University of Technology
- Bachelor of Creative Industries/Bachelor of Information Technology at Queensland University of Technology
- Bachelor of Business/Bachelor of Creative Industries at Queensland University of Technology