Bachelor of Science (Ord) Data Centre Management
This course is an online one-year add-on level 7 BSc in Computing in Data Centre Management. The objective of the course is to guide learners who have general experience in and knowledge of technical computing and augment their skills and knowledge in readiness to begin a career in Data Centre Management.
Application Processing Time in Days: 15
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
At LYIT we have over 130 programmes across our four schools of Business, Tourism, Engineering and Science.
Each one combines academic theory with practical skills development. It’s an ethos that ensures are students are perfectly positioned to make the most of the career opportunities available to them once they qualify.
Those opportunities are as diverse as they are rewarding. So whatever you’re studying, and whatever your future ambitions, have the confidence of knowing you can fulfil them with a qualification from LYIT.
Psw is 2 yrs
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Entry to Undergraduate Courses
Minimum IELTS Band 5.5 with no band less than 5.0
iBT 70 (minimum score of 15 in each component)
PTE 42 or above
- Course Type: Online
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 12000 EUR
Application Fee: N/A
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) Veterinary Nursing at Letterkenny Institute of Technology
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) Animal Behaviour & Welfare at Letterkenny Institute of Technology
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) Computing at Letterkenny Institute of Technology
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) Computer Security & Digital Forensics at Letterkenny Institute of Technology
- Bachelor of Science (Ord) Veterinary Nursing at Letterkenny Institute of Technology
- Bachelor of Science (Ord) Pharmaceutical & Medicinal Science at Letterkenny Institute of Technology