Bachelor of Agriculture/Bachelor of Business
This combined program offers graduates the opportunity to pursue careers in agriculture and business-related areas. Students can achieve disciplinary depth as well as the breadth of learning expected in agriculture and business degrees.
This combined program provides the opportunity to study in areas such as animal production systems and products, crop and pasture management, animal health and welfare, feedlot management, cotton crop protection, grains crop protection, poultry and sheep production, business information technology, micro and macroeconomics, economic perspectives of environment and food, farm and resource management, agribusiness marketing, commodity markets, and banking and finance.
Living in Armidale you will experience the best of both city and rural living. Enjoy a healthy and active lifestyle with access to shopping, gourmet food, top sporting facilities and cultural delights all for a fraction of the price you'd expect to pay in a major city. You can live in the heart of Armidale or experience the tranquility of New England on a rural property.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Graduates will have a wide range of career options from which to choose in areas such as rural borrowing and lending; merchandising of farm inputs; merchandising of farm outputs; accounting; marketing; management and consulting positions; the crop, horticultural and animal industries; rural politics and advocacy; property management.
International students studying at regional universities will be eligible to access an additional 2 years in Australia on a post-study work visa (Which means a Bachelors or Masters graduate can get up to 4 years of PSW visa)
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Any two units of English, Mathematics.
For direct admission into undergraduate courses offered by UNE, you must have completed an educational qualification considered to be at least equivalent to completion of Year 12 in Australia.
- Applicants holding relevant Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) Year 12 examination results
- Applicants holding relevant Indian State Board of Education Board Year 12 examination results, other than PSEB and HSEB
- Applicants holding relevant Punjab State Education Board (PSEB) and Haryana State Education Board (HSEB) Year 12 Examination
- Applications holding relevant National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) year 12 examination results
- Applicants holding a relevant Indian post-Year 10, Year 12 equivalent 3-Year VET level Diploma results in a relevant stream
- Must have achieved a minimum average of 60% in their Best of 4 academic subjects in a relevant stream, including English if necessary (but not a local language), with an overall First Division (60%+).
- Must have achieved a minimum average of 65% in their Best of 4 academic subjects in a relevant start, including English if necessary (but not a local language), with an overall First Division (60%+)
- Must have achieved a minimum average of 70% in their Best of 4 academic subjects in a relevant stream, including English if necessary (but not local language), with an overall First Division (60%+)
- Must have achieved a minimum average of 70% in their Best of 4 academic subjects in a relevant stream, including English if necessary (but not a local language), with an overall First Division (60%+),
- Must have achieved an overall minimum average of 60% or First Division results
- Course Code: 061313M
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- Bachelor of Training and Development at University of New England
- Bachelor of Organisational Leadership at University of New England
- Bachelor of Economics/Bachelor of Laws at University of New England
- Bachelor of Economics with Honours at University of New England
- Bachelor of Economics at University of New England
- Bachelor of Business/Bachelor of Laws at University of New England