Music and Wellbeing MA
This distinctive course offers opportunities to develop the critical and analytical techniques needed to evaluate and evidence the relationship between musical engagement and wellbeing.
You’ll gain skills that are directly related to careers in areas including arts therapies, education, community music, music administration, policymaking, and research impact employment or to continue to PhD study.
Your understanding of the topic will be expanded and you’ll develop the skills needed to conduct independent research while learning to identify the methodological and ethical challenges of researching in real-world settings.
The core Applied Professional Practice module will provide you with opportunities to take a proactive and self-reflective role in your work, developing professional relationships with our partner organisations.
Your major project will be a dissertation on an aspect of music and wellbeing of your own choosing, and you can pursue an optional module in another area of music such as music psychology, musicology, performance, or arts management.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Film Studies MA at University of Leeds
- Performance Design MA at University of Leeds
- High-Performance Graphics and Games Engineering MSc at University of Leeds
- Geographical Information Systems MSc at University of Leeds
- Digital Communications Networks MSc (Eng) at University of Leeds
- Communications and Signal Processing MSc (Eng) at University of Leeds