Philosophy, Psychology and Scientific Thought BA
This degree explores three different yet closely related specialisms as they relate to a key subject: the nature of the mind.
Combining philosophy, psychology, and the history of ideas and science, this varied and interesting degree allows you to explore the most fundamental questions about our minds.
You’ll utilise scientific, philosophical and historical methods to understand what the mind is and how it works. You’ll also examine the mechanisms of the brain, childhood development, mental illness, the history of psychology and the relationship between the mind and the brain.
You can develop your understanding even further by choosing from a wide range of optional modules reflecting the diverse research interests across the University. This enables you to focus on wide-ranging topics that interest you such as ethics, the philosophy of art or religion.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Chemistry and Mathematics MChem, BSc at University of Leeds
- Zoology in Relation to Medicine and Veterinary Science Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Sports Science in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Philosophy and Physics BSc at University of Leeds
- Pharmacology in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Neuroscience in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds