Postgraduate Diploma in Bioscience Enterprise
As a PGDipBioEnt student, you’ll gain skills in the financial, marketing, and legal aspects of science to prepare you for a wide range of job opportunities in science and business enterprises.
As a graduate, you could bring a competitive edge to an existing company, or be the key to a successful science start-up.
The program also offers plenty of networking opportunities for students to meet practitioners and leaders from industry and business.
The City Campus is right in the heart of Auckland. You are within walking distance of all the main cultural, entertainment and commercial hubs.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Graduates of the PGDipBioEnt can look forward to opportunities in biotechnology, pharmaceutical, reagent or device companies; the food and beverage industry; technology transfer offices in universities; Crown Research Institutes; business development, finance and investment firms; and Government agencies.
Jobs related to this programme
- Business analyst
- Business development manager
- Clinical research associate
- Commercial analyst
- Marketing executive
- Project manager
- Regulatory affairs associate
- Sales consultant
You can apply for a Post-study Work Visa for up to 3 years.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Minimum program requirements
- An undergraduate degree
- GPE (Grade Point Equivalent) 6.0
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Post Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 15000 NZD
Application Fee: 100 NZD
- Postgraduate Diploma in Public Health at University of Auckland
- Postgraduate Diploma in Obstetrics and Medical Gynaecology at University of Auckland
- Postgraduate Diploma in Health Sciences at University of Auckland
- Postgraduate Diploma in Health Psychology at University of Auckland
- Postgraduate Diploma in Counselling Theory at University of Auckland
- Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Pharmacy at University of Auckland