Graduate Diploma in Accounting - MGG001
This program is designed for students who may have an overseas accounting qualification and are required to undertake a number of 8 units (24cp) to meet the requirements of the award. Students entering this award must have their qualifications assessed by either CPA Australia or Chartered Accountants of Australia and New Zealand to identify the unit set required to meet accreditation requirements. As an individual award, the Graduate Diploma in Accounting does not meet accreditation requirements for the accounting professional bodies.
The University of Canberra is located in the suburb of Bruce in the Australian Capital Territory. Surrounded by Lake Ginnindera, the new suburb of Lawson, Radford college and residential housing, regular public buses can drop you right on campus. Open space, natural calm, tall trees and wildlife. Close to the city. Convenient to shopping. Great food, cool cafes, events and markets; a buzzing social hub with something for everyone. Student accommodation, an on-campus medical and counselling centre, the Australian Institute of Sport, Calvary Public Hospital, Belconnen Shopping Mall and a variety of restaurants are all within walking distance.
Application Processing Time in Days: 14
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
?Applicants must have an undergraduate degree or equivalent as approved by the University.
For More Information Please Connect to Our PSA Counselor.
- Course Code: 098427G
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Post Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- Graduate Diploma in Business Informatics - 844AA at University of Canberra
- Graduate Diploma in International Development - 337JA at University of Canberra
- Graduate Diploma in Business - MGG101 at University of Canberra
- Graduate Certificate in Business Informatics - 841AA at University of Canberra
- Graduate Certificate in Business - 299JA at University of Canberra
- Graduate Certificate in Accounting - MGC001 at University of Canberra