ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING, B.S.
Electrical engineers design, develop, analyze, research, and manufacture systems such as those for power generation distribution, communication, control, and instrumentation. Electrical engineers are also concerned with the devices that make up these systems, such as transistors, integrated circuits, rotating machines, antennas, and fusion plasma confinement devices. Low-power, reliable integrated circuits allow dramatic improvements that have driven the revolution in communications and computation. High-power transistors in combination with electronic controls are serving as the foundation for new ways of efficiently utilizing electrical power.
Application Processing Time in Days: 10
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Engineering Career Services (ECS) assists students in identifying pre-professional work-based learning experiences such as co-ops and summer internships, considering and applying to graduate or professional school, and finding full-time professional employment during their graduation year.
ECS offers two major career fairs per year, assists with resume writing and interviewing skills, hosts workshops on the job search, and meets one-on-one with students to discuss offer negotiations.
Students are encouraged to utilize the ECS office early in their academic careers.
- 12 to 36 months( OPT duration depends on the major studied)
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
If you are currently enrolled in high school: Official transcripts from your U.S. high school, as well as transcripts for any secondary work (grades 9–12) completed prior to enrollment in a U.S. high school. Your current U.S. high school may submit their copy of your prior school transcript.
If you are currently enrolled in high school at the time of application:
- An official copy of grade 10 secondary school examination board results officiated or attested by school official*
- Internal grades for coursework taken in grades 11 and 12, through time of application.
- In order to finalize admission, students must supply an officiated or attested copy of their grade 12 senior secondary board results.
If you have already completed high school at the time of application: Attested secondary and senior secondary/intermediate education board results*
*Board results listed on transcripts are not sufficient; we require attested copies of the actual results certificates issued by the examining board.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 12000 USD
Application Fee: 60 USD
- NUCLEAR ENGINEERING, B.S. at University of Wisconsin
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING, B.S. at University of Wisconsin
- MATERIALS SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING, B.S. at University of Wisconsin
- LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURE, BSLA at University of Wisconsin
- LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURE, BLA at University of Wisconsin
- INTERIOR ARCHITECTURE, B.S. at University of Wisconsin