Applied and Professional Ethics MA
Explore the ethical issues raised by different professional contexts, and discover how ethical principles can be applied to help us navigate our increasingly complex working environments.
This online distance learning course allows you to examine current issues, debates, and theories around the application of ethics in professional settings.
Using a blend of theory and real-life case studies, you’ll gain a critical understanding of issues such as trust, integrity, privacy, consent and professional responsibility.
Throughout, you’ll benefit from teaching that blends insights from industry professionals with the latest in ethical research. With the expert guidance of your tutors, you’ll use the theoretical understanding you gain to respond to social, technological, and political developments as they occur.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Sport, Exercise and Rehabilitation MRes at University of Leeds
- Biopharmaceutical Development MSc at University of Leeds
- Neuroscience MRes at University of Leeds
- Textile Sustainability and Innovation MSc at University of Leeds
- Data Analytics and Human Resource Management MSc at University of Leeds
- Cancer Biology and Therapy MSc at University of Leeds