Master in International Hospitality Management
Hospitality Management covers a very wide field with countless, often cross-industry opportunities. In addition to the classic hotel sector, it includes the hospitality industry as well as adjacent industries, such as amusement parks, casinos or airlines, and service providers such as hospitality consulting or IT service providers.
As a graduate, you will be in demand in the areas of catering, conference and event management, tourism and leisure, entertainment and facility management as well as food service management. This Master’s degree programme will give you an insight into one of the fastest growing global industries. You will develop operational and strategic management skills with us, which you can later apply in the hospitality sector.
IUBH Campus Studies Mülheimer Straße 38 53604 Bad Honnef
IUBH Campus Studies Frankfurter Allee 73a 10247 Berlin
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
The hospitality industry – one of the most important economic sectors in the world – offers a wide range of career opportunities in a highly dynamic occupational field. The high demand for qualified specialists and executives means equally high demands on the people who work in or want to work in this sector: Companies demand excellence. To achieve this excellence today it is no longer enough just to be a good host. Demands on leaders in hospitality management have increased significantly in recent decades. Extensive business administration and foreign language skills are just as important as, for example, a forward-looking approach to sustainability concepts.
In the “Career Opportunities in the Hospitality Industry” brochure, our graduates and professors talk about current trends, career opportunities and career paths and give you tips for career planning in the hospitality industry.
PSW is 1 Year
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Studying at the IUBH supports and challenges you. Here is what you need to become part of our university.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Management, IT, Computer Science, Engineering, or Mathematics from an accredited university (4 year programme or equivalent to 240 ECTS)
- Final grade of at least "Satisfactory" (Minimum grade point average equivalent of 3.0 according to the German grading system)
- Proof of English proficiency: Academic IELTS 6.0 / TOEFL IBT 80 points / PTE 56 points (overall) / Duolingo 95 points / Cambridge Advanced or Proficiency
If you have a Bachelor´s degree from fields other than Business or Management you can still access this Master by doing our Business-Preparation Semester (Path2Master).
If you have a Bachelor´s degree of 3 years you can still access this Master by doing the TASC examination.
Just send us your application and our Admission team will guide you on your different options.
Aptitude Test TASC
The TASC examination is used to determine if you have the knowledge and skills necessary to successfully pursue the IUBH degree programme to which you are applying. Preparatory study materials are available on our CLIX learning platform to all candidates who will be taking the test. The materials include further literature references and detailed instructions that make it possible to work, for the most part, independently in preparation for taking the test.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 10200 EUR
Application Fee: N/A
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in International Marketing at IUBH University of Applied Sciences
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Finance & Accounting at IUBH University of Applied Sciences
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Engineering Project Management at IUBH University of Applied Sciences
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Big Data Management at IUBH University of Applied Sciences
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) at IUBH University of Applied Sciences
- Master International Management in International Marketing at IUBH University of Applied Sciences