Oral Surgery PGCert
This course is open to Home/EU and non-EU applicants and available in both full-time and part-time options.
Oral Surgery offers a unique combination of clinical oral surgery training and highly transferable skills in education, auditing, service improvement and research. The course will improve your confidence and abilities in the management of more complex dentoalveolar surgery while also providing a range of skills which are highly relevant to modern clinical practice.
The course allows dentists working in primary or secondary care to confidently diagnose and manage dentoalveolar surgery. The range of non-clinical skills will also help you understand the processes of service improvement, clinical research and clinical education.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Post Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 06 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Public Health (International) PGDip at University of Leeds
- Biomedical and Healthcare Ethics PGDip at University of Leeds
- Public Health (International) PGCert at University of Leeds
- Clinical Embryology and Assisted Reproduction Technology PGDip at University of Leeds
- Medical Imaging PGDip at University of Leeds
- Medical Imaging PGCert at University of Leeds