Master of Marketing
The Master of Marketing is designed for anyone with an unrelated degree who wants to study marketing at the master’s level and develop the skills for a professional marketing role.
Advancements in technology are prompting increasingly diverse buyer behavior – and making marketing a critical part of any modern business in the process.
A Master of Marketing can provide you with career opportunities in a wide range of business, management and other professional fields. Roles include marketing, sales, brand management, business development, and market analysis.
AUT CITY CAMPUS
Our City Campus is in the heart of Auckland. It is AUT’s biggest campus and home to most academic units and the central administration, including the Vice-Chancellor’s office.
- March Deadline: May
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
- Brand management
- Business development
- Market analysis
Your qualification at level 7 or higher is acceptable if your course lasted 30 weeks or more.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Minimum entry requirements
- Must have completed a bachelor’s degree (in any discipline) with a B- grade average in papers at level 7 or equivalent
- Course Code: AK1045
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 15000 NZD
Application Fee: N/A
- Master of Disaster Risk Management and Development at Auckland University of Technology (AUT)
- Master of Supply Chain Management at Auckland University of Technology (AUT)
- Master of International Hospitality Management at Auckland University of Technology (AUT)
- Master of International Tourism Management at Auckland University of Technology (AUT)
- Master of Business Management at Auckland University of Technology (AUT)
- Master of Applied Finance at Auckland University of Technology (AUT)