Chemical and Nuclear Engineering MEng, BEng
Nuclear power is a major component of the energy supply mix of many industrialised nations. Concerns over climate change have prompted a major resurgence of interest in nuclear power in the UK and elsewhere, meaning that the current shortage of skilled engineers capable of designing, building, operating and decommissioning such facilities is likely to grow in the future.
To help meet this demand, this course will give you specialist knowledge in various aspects of nuclear energy, so that after graduation you can expect to pursue an exciting and highly rewarding career in the industry. Taught by experts in the field, you’ll also gain a broad knowledge of key topics across the field of chemical engineering, such as thermodynamics and materials science, to complement your specialist skills.
You can choose to take either the four-year Integrated Masters (MEng, BEng) or the three-year Bachelor’s (BEng) degree on this course.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Aviation Technology with Pilot Studies and Management BEng at University of Leeds
- Medical Engineering BEng at University of Leeds
- Medical Engineering MEng, BEng at University of Leeds
- Mechatronics and Robotics BEng at University of Leeds
- Mechatronics and Robotics MEng, BEng at University of Leeds
- Mechanical Engineering BEng at University of Leeds