Civil Engineering MEng, BEng
Civil engineers make a huge impact on the world we live in and our quality of life. You’ll study all the major subjects that you need to master as a civil engineer, such as structures, fluids, geotechnics, materials, communications, environmental impact, surveying and mathematics.
This course lets you sample the whole breadth of civil engineering, with opportunities to specialise as you progress. You could add individuality to your CV by spending time studying abroad or gaining valuable industrial experience through a placement, contributing significantly to your employability when you graduate.
You can choose to take either the four-year Integrated Masters (MEng, BEng) or the three-year Bachelor’s (BEng) degree on this course.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Aviation Technology with Pilot Studies and Management BEng at University of Leeds
- Medical Engineering BEng at University of Leeds
- Medical Engineering MEng, BEng at University of Leeds
- Mechatronics and Robotics BEng at University of Leeds
- Mechatronics and Robotics MEng, BEng at University of Leeds
- Mechanical Engineering BEng at University of Leeds