New Zealand Diploma in Business & Bachelor of Applied Management (Combined) 3 Years delivered over 2.5 years fast tracked L7
This one year Diploma will allow you to develop the skills that businesses are looking for. Learn a broad understanding
of business operations and major in either Accounting or Leadership and Management.
You will learn how to:
Apply knowledge of the principles and practices of operations, accounting, sales/marketing, HR, and risk
management, to support the operational efficiency and effectiveness of the entity.
Contribute in operational contexts to innovation and organisational change within a business entity.
Develop and maintain operational business relationships with stakeholders for efficient and effective performance
of the entity.
Research and communicate information for efficient and effective performance of the entity.
Apply problem-solving and decision-making in operational contexts for efficient and effective performance of the
Manage own and others’ learning and performance within an operational context for efficient and effective
performance of the entity.
Apply professional and ethical behaviour, in a socially and culturally appropriate manner.
Analyse the impact of internal and external environments on entities.
Analyse how the origin and nature of the bi-cultural partnership (as embedded in the Treaty of Waitangi) can be
applied to business activities and relationships.
NCEA Level 2 or above with at least 12 credits in each of three subjects, including the literacy requirements for University Entrance or equivalent; or University Entrance; or An appropriate Level 4 qualification; or Equivalent knowledge, life skills, work experience or study
International Students also require:
IELTS 5.5 (academic) overall with no less than 5.0 in any band, or NZCEL 4 (Academic) or equivalent.
Application Processing Time in Days: 4
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
IELTS :5.5 with no less than 5 in any band, progressing to 6.0 with no less than 5.5 in any band
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Under Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 15000 NZD
Application Fee: N/A
- Graduate Diploma in Project Management L7 at Western Institute of Technology Taranaki
- Graduate Diploma in Operations and Production Management L7 at Western Institute of Technology Taranaki
- Graduate Diploma in Human Resources L7 at Western Institute of Technology Taranaki
- Graduate Diploma in Business Information Systems L7 at Western Institute of Technology Taranaki
- Graduate Diploma in Accounting L7 at Western Institute of Technology Taranaki
- Diploma in Professional Cookery(International) L5 (Delivered over 18 months fast track) at Western Institute of Technology Taranaki