Master of Finance
Develop high-level financial management skills and advance your career in the private or public sector with the Master of Finance from Victoria University.
This professional finance qualification will help you become a high performer in the financial-services field. It is an effective path towards a senior role in business, or in shaping public policy.
The Master of Finance prepares you for a financial specialisation with general business units such as Accounting for Management, Data Analysis for Business, and Business Economics.
City Flinders Campus is a modern building in the centre of Melbourne’s busy central business district (CBD) You could be studying courses as diverse as osteopathy and business at this campus. It is opposite Melbourne’s grand Flinders Street Station, the Yarra River and the Southbank precinct. The campus is a perfect location for transport, shopping, food and cafes, or to hold a special event at our our Convention Centre.
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Graduates from the Master of Finance will be able to find work in fields like:
- financial strategy planning
- fund management
- securities trading
- financial risk management
- financial analysis
- corporate treasury management.
- 2 years
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Completion of an Australian Bachelor degree (or equivalent) in any discipline
- Completion of an Australian Graduate Diploma (or equivalent) in a similar discipline
- IELTS (or equivalent): Overall score of 6.5 (with no band less than 6.0 in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking)
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 02 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 24505 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- Master of Human Resource Management at Victoria University
- Master of Business Administration (Global) at Victoria University
- Master of Professional Accounting at Victoria University
- Master of Enterprise Resource Planning at Victoria University
- Master of Sport Business at Victoria University
- Master of Tourism Hospitality and Events Management at Victoria University