Diploma in Advanced Accounting
The Advanced Accounting program is designed with the objective of imparting a comprehensive understanding of all the different areas of accounting and taxation. Students will learn the basics of accounting and related fields, and will gradually move toward advanced and detailed topics. They will learn how to prepare financial statements, and how to interpret them, intermediate accounting, management accounting, and accounts receivables and payables.
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
- Internal Auditor
- Staff Accountant
- Budget Analyst
- Accounting Clerk
- Financial Accountant Taxation Officer
If your program was less than 8 months
- You aren’t eligible for a PGWP.
If your program was more than 8 months but less than 2 years
- We may give you a PGWP that’s valid for up to the same length as your study program.
For example, if you completed a 9-month program, we may give you a work permit for up to 9 months.
If your program was 2 years or more
- We may give you a PGWP that’s valid for 3 years.
If you completed more than 1 program
- You may be able to get a PGWP that combines the length of each program.
Each of the programs you completed -
- must be PGWP-eligible and at least 8 months in length
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
High school Diploma or Equivalent or Mature Student Status (19 years of age or more) and Proof of English Language Proficiency.
For the English Language, Domestic Students need to have Grade 10 English or Successful Completion of English Language Proficiency Assessment Test conducted by College Authorities.
International Students will need to submit proof of English Language Competency by any one of the following options:
TOEFL (paper): 550 or TOEFL (CBT): 210 or TOEFL(IBT): 79 or Canadian Language Benchmark Test (CLB): 6 PTE Academic: 50 or Cambridge: CAE or equivalent Has earned a Grade 12 graduation diploma from in a system in which English is the official language, or Any other internationally accepted English language assessment test with an equivalent score, or Successfully completed a pre-Intermediate certificate from a Language Canada accredited school or Successfully complete the College’s English language proficiency assessment, or Successful completion of 24-week ESL program at the College.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Under Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 02 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 10000 CAD
Application Fee: 250 CAD
- Certificate in Office Administration at Western Community College
- Diploma in Hospitality Management at Western Community College
- Diploma in Business Management with Co-Op at Western Community College
- Diploma in Business Management at Western Community College
- Certificate in Business Essentials at Western Community College
- Diploma in Accounting at Western Community College