Master of Business Administration MBA
Get ready for your next business challenge. The Sussex MBA draws on our cutting-edge research and teaching from leading academics and industry experts.
We help you bring new skills and ideas to your business. You’ll apply critical and contemporary views to business, and to political, economic and social issues. Our flexible study options allow you to tailor the course around your other commitments.
You can go on a study visit abroad, to places such as Germany, Italy, India or Japan. These visits – subsidised by the School – combine company visits, academic lectures and cultural experiences. We also offer company visits and guest lectures within the UK.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
The UK Government has announced they plan to open a new immigration route which will allow international students to work for 2 years after completing their progromme of studies.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelors degree with an overall mark of at least 50-65% depending on your university.
You must have at least three years management experience in a professional work environment.
You must submit a CV as part of your application.
If you have sat the GMAT, please submit your scores to us (although GMAT is not expected at Sussex).
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Economics MSc at University of Sussex
- Development Economics MSc at University of Sussex
- Engineering Business Management MSc at University of Sussex
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation MSc at University of Sussex
- Global Supply Chain and Logistics Management MSc at University of Sussex
- Human Resource Management MSc at University of Sussex