BSc REAL ESTATE N231
With BSc Real Estate you will understand how Real Estate plays a vital role in the various roofs above our heads and the use of land around us, from homes and businesses to publicly engaging developments, and from a new housing development to the 2012 Olympic Park and Village.
Right from the start of your degree you will be involved in real-world projects. Our staff are world leaders in their fields and you can expect to be taught by internationally renowned experts, with a wealth of academic and professional experience.
Real Estate and planning at the University of Reading ranks 1st in the UK for 'Land and Property Management' (Complete University Guide, 2017-2019).
You will develop an understanding of the of the property sector as a whole. Whether you choose to focus on development and planning, commercial property appraisal and management or investment and finance, you will acquire the skills to move into your preferred part of the industry.
This course is divided into foundation studies in the first two years and specialist studies in the final year. You will build a strong understanding of the core subject areas of economics, finance, business management, planning, law and construction, which you can then apply to complex problems in the real world.
In your third year, you will develop a deeper understanding in a specialist area, such as development and planning, investment and finance or appraisal and asset management. You will also be able to tailor your degree by choosing from a wide range of elective modules such as housing or rural options.
This course has full accreditation from the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS).
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- BA International Relations and Economics with Placement Year LL22 at University of Reading
- BSc Economics and Econometrics with a Placement Year L141 at University of Reading
- BSc Business Economics with a Placement Year L114 at University of Reading
- BA ECONOMICS WITH A PLACEMENT YEAR L102 at University of Reading
- BSc FOOD MARKETING AND BUSINESS ECONOMICS WITH PLACEMENT YEAR DL61 at University of Reading
- BSc REAL ESTATE WITH MSC/DIPLOMA IN URBAN PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT K400 at University of Reading