This course is currently not offered by the university in upcoming intakes. We will notify you soon as it is resumed for online/ offline delivery
Bachelor of Collaborative Design
This new opportunity within the Bachelor of Design is answering an increasing need for design professionals with blended skill sets, undefined by a single discipline, creating new career opportunities.
These areas include service design, experience design, and co design where increasingly designers are intersecting their skills with community engagement, entrepreneurial mindsets and the skills from a range of other design project participants. Designers are playing leading roles in large multidisciplinary projects, and the capstone studios build collaboration, communication and strategic thinking.
Application Processing Time in Days: 15
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Communication design: advertising art director, branding expert, digital animator, graphic designer, information designer, interaction designer, mobile app developer, motion graphics designer, product packaging designer, web/ UX designer.
Industrial design: automotive designer, furniture designer, lighting designer, product and packaging designer, public transport designer.
Spatial design: experience designer, museum and exhibition designer, residential and commercial interior designer, stage/set production designer, visual merchandiser.
Collaborative design: service designer, design strategist, researcher, interdisciplinary designer, social innovator, design entrepreneur, design researcher as well as many careers that haven’t yet been imagined.
- 2 year Post Study Work Visa Opportunity
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Before you apply to come to Monash on exchange or study abroad, you should check that you meet the following entry requirements. You must:
- have completed at least one full year at your home university
- have achieved a minimum GPA of 3.0 or 60 per cent or equivalent
- meet our English language requirements.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 24505 AUD
Application Fee: 100 AUD
- Bachelor of Marketing and Bachelor of Media Communication at Monash University
- Bachelor of Marketing and Bachelor of Arts at Monash University
- Bachelor of Marketing at Monash University
- Bachelor of International Business and Bachelor of Arts at Monash University
- Bachelor of International Business at Monash University
- Bachelor of Finance at Monash University