Law with French Law LLB
This law degree allows you to learn about the types of law, in the sense of ‘thinking like a lawyer’ and studying law as a social institution within two legal systems, both at the University of Leeds and at a partner university in France.
As a law student you’ll study key topics within the legal sector, such as contract law, criminal law and international law, as well as the broader context of the law and its relationship with society. At the same time, you’ll be introduced to the French legal system and develop your language skills in preparation for your third year studying law in a French university.
A wide range of optional modules will allow you to pursue your interests in specialist legal areas such as company law, human rights law, environmental law and family law. You could also explore topics in criminal justice and criminology, such as policing or youth crime.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Politics and Social Policy BA at University of Leeds
- Law with International Legal Studies LLB at University of Leeds
- Law with Hispanic Law LLB at University of Leeds
- Law with German Law LLB at University of Leeds
- Law with European Legal Studies LLB at University of Leeds
- Law LLB at University of Leeds