Postgraduate Certificate in Education
This certificate is designed to be taken part-time by busy teachers and cross-sector professionals with an education focus to their work. Complete just two courses to gain your first postgraduate qualification. A broad range of courses is available: from digital learning, mentoring, and early childhood, through to educational change, literacy, sport, health and wellbeing, second language learning and supporting M?ori learners.
The City Campus is right in the heart of Auckland. You are within walking distance of all the main cultural, entertainment and commercial hubs.
The Epsom Campus is the main campus for the Faculty of Education and Social Work and is home to approximately 3500 students.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
This certificate will enable professionals across the education sector to build their understanding and expertise in an area of interest or practice. An ideal next step in professional development, it can qualify you for more advanced responsibilities. This qualification will not lead to teacher registration. If you complete this certificate with a GPA of 5 or higher, you can credit the courses passed to the Master of Education, provided the certificate has not been awarded.
Jobs related to this programme
- Communities of Learning (CoLs) leader
- Education sector leader
- Human resources practitioner
- Trainer in organisations
You can apply for a Post-study Work Visa for up to 3 years.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Minimum program requirements
- An undergraduate degree
- GPE (Grade Point Equivalent) 3.0
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Post Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 06 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 15000 NZD
Application Fee: 100 NZD
- Postgraduate Diploma in Social Work at University of Auckland
- Postgraduate Diploma in Professional Supervision at University of Auckland
- Postgraduate Diploma in Educational Leadership at University of Auckland
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education at University of Auckland
- Postgraduate Certificate in Social and Community Leadership at University of Auckland
- Postgraduate Certificate in Professional Supervision at University of Auckland