Advertising and Design MA
Our MA Advertising and Design provides you with an excellent opportunity to develop skills in design and visual communications whilst allowing you to acquire a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of practices and principles in marketing and advertising.
Taught collaboratively by the School of Design and Leeds University Business School – one of the world’s top 100 business schools – you’ll take a creative approach to solving communication problems in advertising and branding. You’ll develop your own practice, collaborate with other designers and gain an enhanced understanding of how design can convey a brand message, using a range of software and techniques.
At the same time, you’ll study advertising research and theory in order to explore the strategic backdrop of brand communications from the blurring of markets to the ways in which digital technology, such as social media and mobile, have changed the relationship between brands and consumers.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Transport Economics MSc at University of Leeds
- Sustainability and Business MSc at University of Leeds
- Management Consulting MSc at University of Leeds
- Management MSc at University of Leeds
- International Marketing Management MSc at University of Leeds
- International Business MSc at University of Leeds