Master of Computing - Artificial Intelligence Specialisation
The Master of Computing programme is a comprehensive and challenging graduate programme with area specialisations. It encompasses the latest research findings, both applied and fundamental. The programme also provides advanced and in-depth knowledge of Information Technology (IT) to prepare the students for the challenges of an IT career.
The National University of Singapore (NUS) Master of Computing – Artificial Intelligence (MComp AI) specialisation trains computing professionals in advanced principles, algorithms, and applications in AI. It focuses on the computational fundamentals and principles that underlie intelligent systems (knowledge representations, machine learning, and reasoning), as well as state-of-the-art technologies in major AI application domains (vision, speech & language processing, data analytics, and robotics).
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
International students are allowed to work not more than 16 hours per week.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelor's Degree (preferably with Honours) in Computing, or
- Bachelor's Degree with Honours in a related discipline, or
- Bachelor's Degree (preferably with Honours) in a business-related discipline
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) minimum score of 90 (Internet-based), or
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) minimum Academic score of 6.0.
- Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) minimum scores of 320 (Verbal Reasoning and Quantitative Reasoning) and 3.5 (Analytical Writing), or
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) minimum score of 650, or
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) scores for graduates from Indian universities.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year 06 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 10400 SGD
Application Fee: 100 SGD