INTEGRATED STUDIES IN SCIENCE, ENGINEERING, AND SOCIETY, CERTIFICATE
The certificate in Integrated Studies in Science, Engineering, and Society Undergraduate (ISSuES) offers undergraduate students an opportunity to explore the social sciences and humanities in a way that emphasizes the relationship between science, technology, medicine, engineering, and society. From energy to communications technologies to gene editing to automation, the interplay between researchers, developers, policy makers and the public is constantly shaping and reshaping our world. The ISSuES certificate allows undergraduate students to complement their majors with a set of courses aimed at helping them understand how society shapes science and how science shapes society.
Application Processing Time in Days: 10
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
SuccessWorks at the College of Letters & Science helps students leverage the academic skills learned in their major, certificates, and liberal arts degree; explore and try out different career paths; participate in internships; prepare for the job search and/or graduate school applications; and network with professionals in the field (alumni and employers). In short, SuccessWorks helps students in the College of Letters & Science discover themselves, find opportunities, and develop the skills they need for success after graduation.
- 12 to 36 months( OPT duration depends on the major studied)
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
If you are currently enrolled in high school: Official transcripts from your U.S. high school, as well as transcripts for any secondary work (grades 9–12) completed prior to enrollment in a U.S. high school. Your current U.S. high school may submit their copy of your prior school transcript.
If you are currently enrolled in high school at the time of application:
- An official copy of grade 10 secondary school examination board results officiated or attested by school official*
- Internal grades for coursework taken in grades 11 and 12, through time of application.
- In order to finalize admission, students must supply an officiated or attested copy of their grade 12 senior secondary board results.
If you have already completed high school at the time of application: Attested secondary and senior secondary/intermediate education board results*
*Board results listed on transcripts are not sufficient; we require attested copies of the actual results certificates issued by the examining board.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Under Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 06 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 12000 USD
Application Fee: 60 USD
- SUSTAINABILITY, CERTIFICATE at University of Wisconsin
- SCIENCE OF FERMENTED FOOD AND BEVERAGES, CERTIFICATE at University of Wisconsin
- PILATES, CERTIFICATE at University of Wisconsin
- PHYSICS, CERTIFICATE at University of Wisconsin
- MATHEMATICS, CERTIFICATE at University of Wisconsin
- HEALTH AND THE HUMANITIES, CERTIFICATE at University of Wisconsin