Philosophy of Religion and Ethics MA
This course addresses fundamental questions in philosophy of religion and ethics and is taught entirely online.
Drawing on the School’s outstanding research in philosophy of religion and ethics (PRE), you’ll use a variety of online learning resources to explore key issues in the field of PRE. You’ll have the opportunity to consider themes such as: concepts of God; the nature of justice; religious experience; ethics of the environment; the religious and spiritual significance of the arts and our relationship to the natural world.
This course is designed to be accessible to students from a variety of backgrounds. It will be of interest to students with a personal interest in philosophical and religious questions, and also to teachers who wish to deepen their knowledge of philosophy and religious studies for professional development purposes.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Sport, Exercise and Rehabilitation MRes at University of Leeds
- Biopharmaceutical Development MSc at University of Leeds
- Neuroscience MRes at University of Leeds
- Textile Sustainability and Innovation MSc at University of Leeds
- Data Analytics and Human Resource Management MSc at University of Leeds
- Cancer Biology and Therapy MSc at University of Leeds