Digital Media BA
This course offers a blend of theory and practice, teaching you all you need for a future in digital and interactive media.
You’ll build a portfolio of practical projects and learn to analyse the impact of digital media products on society. You’ll have the opportunity to gain a wide range of technical skills from graphic design and animation to dynamic web programming and mobile app development, and to combine these with vital critical thinking, research and analytical skills.
You can shape your degree to suit your interests and career plans through your choice of optional modules, whether they relate to creative or technical practice or theoretical analysis of the digital media industries. You could even undertake a four-week work placement to gain experience of these fast-changing industries.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Music, Multimedia and Electronics BSc at University of Leeds
- History and Philosophy of Science and Physics BSc at University of Leeds
- Geography and Geology BSc at University of Leeds
- Geography with Environmental Mathematics BSc at University of Leeds
- Sociology and International Relations BA at University of Leeds
- Social Policy and Sociology BA at University of Leeds