Master of Clinical Epidemiology
The Master of Clinical Epidemiology at the University of Newcastle focuses on health care research. You will learn how to conceptualise, design and carry out health care research applying epidemiologic methods, and to apply the best available research evidence to clinical practices and health care.
In addition, you will develop an advanced understanding and practical application of the theoretical frameworks, effectively preparing you for a career in clinical epidemiology or evidence-based healthcare.
Newcastle - Callaghan
The University of Newcastle's main campus at Callaghan is only 12 kilometres from beaches and the heart of Newcastle - a city named as one of the world's top 'Smart Cities' to watch in 2017 by Global magazine National Geographic Traveler.
Application Processing Time in Days: 21
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
As a clinical epidemiologist, you will work with the fundamental objective of finding ways to reduce the burden of disease, and control communicable disease epidemics.
Possible career paths may include:
- epidemiology research
- policy advisor
- health related industries
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must have successfully completed a Bachelor program, or approved equivalent in order to apply for entry.
For More Information Please Connect To Our PSA Counselor.
- Course Code: 095234G
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year 06 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- Master of Philosophy (Behavioural Science in Relation to Medicine) at University of Newcastle
- Master of Philosophy (Surgical Science) at University of Newcastle
- Master of Philosophy (Statistics) at University of Newcastle
- Master of Philosophy (Reproductive Medicine) at University of Newcastle
- Master of Philosophy (Psychology) at University of Newcastle
- Master of Philosophy (Psychiatry) at University of Newcastle