Bachelor of Information Technology (Software Development)
Develop the software that people use every day.Test,refine and maintain tools and techniques,evaluate existing products. Knowledgeable, high profile professionals are the backbone of the IT industry, and this degree gives you the opportunity to learn new programming languages, architectures, and paradigms to create new software applications. You will complete courses in dynamic web development, data structures and algorithms, agile coding and more. There are also electives that enable you to add breadth and depth to your studies. The material covered in this program reflects the current and future needs of practicing software developers, and your skills will be enhanced as you apply your learning in your final year project. On completion, you can look forward to seeking employment in a role where you contribute to identifying new areas of software process improvement within an organisation, or carry out a software process improvement assignment, justified by measurable business benefits. Your communication skills will be an asset in this area, as you report on project progress, anomalies risks and issues. Graduates may also be involved in software release and post-release activities, including product launches, and implementation roles such as installation, configuration, programming/customisation, integration and data migration.
Sydney is the largest city in Australia and is the capital of the eastern state of New South Wales. It is the business, administrative, cultural and recreational hub of the state and is a city of beauty and elegance with a population of approximately 5 million. Sydney’s population is made up of many groups of people of all ages and from many different cultures.
South Australia is a sophisticated, modern and affordable place to live, work and study. The capital city of Adelaide has all the hallmarks of a major urban center with modern and classical architecture, a bustling retail hub and a multi-cultural population.
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
IIBIT Education Group has provided quality educational and training services for students from around the world for the past 17 years. We are active across a broad spectrum of areas including Vocational Education and Training, English Language Training and Tertiary Education.
We offer excellent teaching and learning facilities, highly qualified faculty members who bring to the classroom a wealth of knowledge, dedication and enthusiasm, small class sizes and efficient student welfare and support services.
Located in the heart of Sydney's and Adelaide's central, surrounded by an ample array of shops, cafes and restaurants, the campuses are easily accessible by public transport.
PSW for bachelors and masters is 2yrs
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Students must provide valid evidence of attainment of at least one of the following:
- Academic IELTS (International English Language Testing System) overall band score: 6.0
- TOEFL iBT (Test of English as a Foreign Language Internet-Based Test) test band score: 46
- PTE Academic (Pearson Test of English) test band score: 42
- CAE (Cambridge English Advanced) test band score: 47
- OET (Occupational English Test) test band score: Pass
- TOEFL PBT (Test of English as a Foreign Language Paper-Based Test) test band score: 527
Successful completion of Australian Year 12,or overseas equivalent
Required proficiency in English: IELTS overall band score of 6.0 with no band less than 5.5.
- Course Code: 092108D
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- Bachelor of Information Technology (Networking and Security) at International Institute of Business & Information Technology, IIBIT
- Bachelor of Information Technology (Mobile App Development) at International Institute of Business & Information Technology, IIBIT
- Bachelor of Information Technology (Business Information Systems) at International Institute of Business & Information Technology, IIBIT
- Bachelor of Information Technology at International Institute of Business & Information Technology, IIBIT