MA GLOBALISATION, BUSINESS AND SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT
Gain comprehensive knowledge in the field of globalization, business, and sustainable development and equip yourself with the necessary skills to pursue a career in this fascinating area.
You’ll integrate different disciplinary perspectives to analyze the economic, political, social and environmental dimensions of globalization. You’ll consider the resistance to globalization and how this has played out in Africa, Asia, and Latin America.
This course adopts a unique interdisciplinary approach, making UEA the perfect place to help you gain that all-important competitive edge.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
At UEA CareerCentral, we help students understand how their talents and abilities can fit the wider world.
Our guidance, workshops and experiences allow students to explore possible career pathways and the realities of job progression whilst developing the attributes and resilience to achieve their ambitions. Through close collaboration with Schools and Academics across the University, we ensure students are aware of their options and given opportunities from their first day until after they graduate.
We work in partnership with thousands of organisations to ensure students experience different working environments to understand what is expected of them.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- MSC DIGITAL BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT at University of East Anglia
- MSC GLOBAL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT at University of East Anglia
- MSC BUSINESS ANALYTICS AND MANAGEMENT at University of East Anglia
- MSC QUANTITATIVE FINANCIAL ECONOMICS at University of East Anglia
- MSC DEVELOPMENT ECONOMICS at University of East Anglia
- MSC INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS FINANCE AND ECONOMICS at University of East Anglia