MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (MBA)
Earn your MBA in as little as 12 months (one year). Flexibility, customization and industry relevance are the cornerstones of the Lewis University MBA program. Earn a degree that fits your goals and get ready to take on the future of business with confidence! Your career goals are unique and so is our MBA — built from three career-focused stackable micro-credentials. Choose the specialized areas that give you the skills and knowledge to move your career forward.
No matter what your undergraduate background, Lewis' MBA degree program is designed for individuals with the potential and motivation to excel. Our approach to management education includes a customized curriculum rich in both theory and practical application, led by expert faculty who bring formal study, research and executive experience to the classroom.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
12 to 36 months( OPT duration depends on the major studied).
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
INTERNATIONAL GRADUATE STUDENT REQUIREMENTS
- Official evaluation of transcripts (detailed/course-by-course report) evaluated by One Earth Evaluations, WES, ECE, or Educational Perspectives
- GPA of 3.00 or above (Effective for fall 2013)
- English proficiency - TOEFL: 550 paper-based, 213 computer-based, & 79 internet-based; or IELTS: 6.0
- Current resume
- Two letters of recommendation
- Affidavit of Support from all financial sponsors
- Original bank statement from sponsors
For More Information Please Contact to Our Counselor.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 12000 USD
Application Fee: N/A