Diploma of Communication
Are you interested in advertising, public relations, journalism or media and arts production? Are you an international student? If so, our Diploma of Communication is the perfect pathway to many exciting careers.
By studying our Diploma of Communication you will:
- be supported in building language and academic skills for further studies
- get direct entry to the 2nd year of a many bachelors degrees
- develop a good understanding in key cultural areas
- develop the professional expertise to enter and confidently contribute to the communication industries.
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
- public relations
- Journalism or media and
- arts production
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Australian year 12 or equivalent (overseas).
For More Information Please Contact to Our Counselor.
- Course Code: 062888G
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Under Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 08 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- University of Canberra International Foundation Program at University of Canberra College (NAVITAS)
- Diploma of Design (Extended) at University of Canberra College (NAVITAS)
- Diploma of Design at University of Canberra College (NAVITAS)
- Diploma of Communication (Extended) at University of Canberra College (NAVITAS)