Project Management MSc
Become a first-rate project manager. You’ll develop the critical skills to help you manage projects in today’s dynamic business and economic environment.
You’re taught and supervised by leading project management experts in SPRU – Science Policy Research Unit. Using software-based games, you’ll learn to plan and manage projects. Gain a comprehensive understanding of, and develop core competencies in:
- managing complex projects
- managing risk and innovation
- developing leadership
- apply advanced project management practices.
You can also tailor your degree to your career path by choosing options in areas such as digital innovation and data visualisation.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelors degree with an overall mark of at least 50-65% depending on your university.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Economics MSc at University of Sussex
- Development Economics MSc at University of Sussex
- Engineering Business Management MSc at University of Sussex
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation MSc at University of Sussex
- Global Supply Chain and Logistics Management MSc at University of Sussex
- Human Resource Management MSc at University of Sussex