Graduate Certificates in Microwave & Wireless Engineering
This four course (12 credit) certificate provides engineering professionals with an expanded opportunity to master the theoretical and practical skills in RF and Microwave development and applications, and is appropriate for individuals with undergraduate degrees in electrical engineering and other related engineering areas. For those engineers working in the technical and scientific fields without any previous Microwave background, the certificate can provide them with the knowledge for effectively applying RF/Microwave and Wireless technologies in the design of reliable mission-critical systems.
UMass Lowell is located in historic mill city of Lowell, Mass., 45-minutes north of Boston, at the intersections of Routes 495, 93 and 3. The birthplace of Jack Kerouac and the Industrial Revolution, Lowell's history echoes all around you. Former mill buildings and cobblestone streets now add charm to a bustling downtown, steps away from the UMass Lowell campus, which boasts a thriving arts scene, a population rich in cultural diversity, and a flair for festivals.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
3 Years of PSW
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Proof of having earned a baccalaureate degree in electrical engineering, plastics, or mechanical engineering, with emphasis on composite and polymer materials with a GPA of 3.0 or greater.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Post Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 06 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 12000 USD
Application Fee: 60 USD
- Graduate Certificate in Wind Energy Engineering at University of Massachusetts Lowell
- Graduate Certificate in VLSI and Microelectronics at University of Massachusetts Lowell
- Graduate Certificate in Sructural Dynamics and Acoustic Modeling Techniques at University of Massachusetts Lowell
- Graduate Certificates in Renewable Energy Engineering at University of Massachusetts Lowell
- Graduate Certificates in Plastics Materials at University of Massachusetts Lowell
- Graduate Certificates in Plastics Engineering Fundamentals at University of Massachusetts Lowell