BB in Business Administration (add-on)
We have targeted this course primarily at those students who have a Higher Certificate in Business and/or Information Technology such as the Higher Certificate in Office Administration. The course offers a practical set of subjects with a strong emphasis on information technology, which is vital in modern organisations.
We have included a work placement that begins at Easter and runs for a number of months. All classes finish before Easter to accommodate the work placement which gives you an invaluable opportunity to hone your skills in a real working environment. If you work hard and impress your host, you may put yourself in the frame should an employment vacancy arise, even for a short-term position.
Application Processing Time in Days: 15
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Typically, graduates with a Bachelor of Business in Management Applications enhance their career prospects in management positions both in private and public sectors or use the programme as a stepping stone to enter the business world for the first time. Former graduates are now working in the manufacturing, retail and public service; others have set up highly successful businesses. The programme is also an ideal base from which to progress to the Level 8 honours business qualification in IT Sligo.
2 years stayback after the course completion.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
There is no attendance requirement for this programme. Students will receive a schedule for live online lectures in advance of the course start date (live lecturers will be scheduled for week nights only, Mon-Thurs).
Applicants should hold a Level 6 Higher Certificate (previously called National Certificate) in Business (or cognate area). Applicants with other qualifications and/or with significant relevant business experience may also be considered through IT Sligo’s Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) process.
IELTS-6.0 with no band less than 5.5
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 10500 EUR
Application Fee: N/A
- Bachelor of Business (Honours) in Business with Marketing (Add on) at Institute of Technology Sligo
- Bachelor of Business (Honours) in Accounting (Add-on) at Institute of Technology Sligo
- Bachelor of Business (Honours) in Finance and Investment (Add-on) at Institute of Technology Sligo
- BB in Accounting (add on) at Institute of Technology Sligo
- Bachelor of Business in International Tourism and Event Management at Institute of Technology Sligo
- Bachelor of Business in Applied Sport with Business at Institute of Technology Sligo