Bachelors of Engineering (Honours) / Business Management
This dual program sets you up for a career where you'll use your engineering know-how as a leader in a business or entrepreneurial setting.
Complete this dual program and you'll gain an extra qualification and a open up pathway to use your engineering prowess in a broad range of business applications.
The Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) program is split into six main disciplines and a total on 18 speciality majors. The main streams are chemical, civil, electrical, mechanical, mining and software engineering.
You'll undertake a flexible first year, where you can mix and match introductory courses from across the majors to see what you like best. Or, if you prefer, you can enrol directly in your chosen major from day one.
Depending on your choice of major, the engineering skills you'll develop will allow you to work in a range of fields, from infrastructure and hospitals to energy and software.
Under the world-class business program, you'll complete a range of courses that cover concepts relevant across the business world. You'll study topics including advertising, economics, marketing, business information systems, strategy and management.
During your studies you'll hear from guest lecturers from industry, examine real-life case studies and undertake projects, placements and internships with leading businesses.
- Join the university ranked number one in Queensland for engineering and technology, with the largest range of engineering disciplines of any university in the state.
- Combine solid business management skills with engineering expertise to supercharge your career options.
- Study at one of the world's top business schools and learn from award-winning research and industry experts.
- Equip yourself with the skills and self-confidence to effectively manage a wide range of environments.
Tailor your studies to suit your goals. This program offers these options:
- Business Economics
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Human Resources
- International Business
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Software Engineering
Situated on 114 hectares of Brisbane River-bound land, UQ’s main campus is a vibrant mix of majestic sandstone buildings and contemporary architecture, landscaped gardens and lakes. Fanning out from the heritage-listed Great Court, you’ll find modern teaching and research facilities, including laboratories, lecture theatres, and Queensland’s largest research library. The expansive grounds are also home to a variety of sporting facilities, museums, cafes, and those famous Jacaranda trees. The St Lucia campus is only seven kilometres from Brisbane’s city centre, making it an appealing place to study, work or visit.
Application Processing Time in Days: 28
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
2 years of Post-Study Work (PSW) rights to international students post completion of their respective Bachelor's
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
All international applicants need to have successfully completed Queensland Year 12 (or an equivalent qualification) and meet the minimum entry score for this program.
Queensland Year 12 or equivalent English, Mathematics B; plus two of Agricultural Science, Biology, Chemistry, Earth and Environmental Science, Mathematics C or Physics, at least one of which must be Chemistry or Physics.
View the Prerequisites guide for more information about subject equivalents for interstate high schools, overseas high schools, university subjects and pathways and bridging programs.
For more information Please Connect To Over PSA Counselor.
- Course Code: 080728G
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 05 Year 06 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 24505 AUD
Application Fee: 100 AUD
- BACHELORS OF Engineering (Honours) / Design at The University of Queensland
- Bachelors of Design at The University of Queensland
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) - Mechatronic Engineering at The University of Queensland
- BACHELOR OF Engineering (Honours) Civil Engineering at The University of Queensland
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) in Software Engineering at The University of Queensland
- Bachelors of Information Technology / Science at The University of Queensland