B.A. Marketing & Communications Management
Are you interested in brand and communication management, social media and public relations? Marketing studies qualify you as a valuable specialist and manager in marketing.
BA Marketing & Communications Management comprises an integrated semester abroad in Europe in the fourth semester. Through the semester abroad you will acquire not only international marketing knowledge, but also intercultural competence and consolidate your language skills.
The choice of the university is up to you. The university network of the ISM comprises around 190 renowned partner universities in Europe and overseas. In marketing you can choose from a large university network (PDF) . Regardless of your choice of partner university, your benefits abroad will be fully credited, so you will not lose valuable time.
With a second, optional semester abroad in the seventh semester, the Global Track offers you the opportunity to spend another semester abroad.
The combination of basic lectures in management (business administration, economics), soft skills (personal and social skills), foreign languages ??as well as industry-specific topics such as media management, e-commerce, public relations or live communication allows you a sound management education with individual Priorities .
By choosing between the
- International Trail with a second foreign language (Spanish or French) or
- the Global Economy Trail with international business topics
You can tailor your studies even more individually to your personal interests .
Global Track :- In the Global Track, a second, optional semester can be spent abroad . In addition to the first semester abroad in Europe, you can thus complete another semester overseas. This will expand your expertise and enhance your linguistic and intercultural skills.
Normal period:- 6 semesters (7 semesters Global Track )
Location(campus):- Dortmund, Frankfurt / Main, Munich, Hamburg, Cologne, Stuttgart, Berlin
- Sep Deadline: June
- March Deadline: Dec
Application Processing Time in Days: 7
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
ISM written admission tests: Performance rating in Mathematics and English + Interview with professor
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 10200 EUR
Application Fee: 1500 EUR
- B.Sc. Finance & Management at ISM International School of Management Germany (Berlin, Munich, Hamburg, Frankfurt/Main, Cologne, Stuttgart)
- B.A. Tourism & Event Management at ISM International School of Management Germany (Berlin, Munich, Hamburg, Frankfurt/Main, Cologne, Stuttgart)
- BA Marketing & Communications Management at ISM International School of Management Germany (Berlin, Munich, Hamburg, Frankfurt/Main, Cologne, Stuttgart)
- B.Sc. International Management English Trail at ISM International School of Management Germany (Berlin, Munich, Hamburg, Frankfurt/Main, Cologne, Stuttgart)